Arena is an On Venue Results Management System for Combat Sports.
It is has been developed and is actively maintained by the United World Wrestling IT Department.
United World Wrestling uses Arena to manage its Officials International Competitions.
- Individual / Team competitions
- Single elimination / Double elimination / Round-Robin Tournaments
- Custom Weight Categories
- Sessions Optimization
- Rest Time Management
- Results Checker
- Score Sheets printing
- PDF Reports
- Referees assignment
- On-Screen display
- Offline access
- Centralize DataBase Synchronization
- Web-Formated results
Wrestling (Freestyle, Greco-Roman, Female Wrestling)
Contact us if you are interesting in using Arena for your Sport
Login : admin
Password : admin
Warning: The database is cleared every day
Arena is a Web-Based Application written in PHP.
Follow the following steps to install:
- Download VirtualBox and Install it
- Download Arena VM (v1.5.70) [MD5: 712e7f1b7acfa32386716224df6245c0]
Legacy Arena VM v1.5.43 [MD5: 9181d241ff5ae30cc3299bd2df481d6b]
- Open VirtualBox
- Go to File > Import Appliance > Select the Arena VM you just downloaded
- Continue with the default settings
- Double-click on the newly created VM to start it (You can then reduce this Window)
- Go to http://localhost:8080
If a new version is available you wil see an "Upgrade" button on the top right corner, just click and wait.
You may receive "ERROR: Error installing bundler" message during upgrade. To fix the error follow these steps:
- Download the arena_upgrade executable for the Operating System where Arena is running (See details in Wiki)
- Make sure Arena is running and accessible via http://localhost:8080
- Open Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal (macOS)
- Run arena_upgrade from its download folder (on macOS, you may have to grant execute permission to the command by "chmod +x arena_upgrade_osx")
- Wait until the upgrade completes
UWW IT Webinars - Arena Training Series
On Venue Features
Wrestling Competition Workflow
- Add event
- Add Weight Categories
- Add Athletes
- Draw Weight Categories
- Create Matches
- Print Score Sheets
- Check Results
- Print Reports
Arena comes with a Score Board & Live Graphics application.
Score Board [Windows Only]
Be careful to download the version corresponding to your version of Arena.
Live Graphics Application [Windows Only]
The following steps should be executed on the computer running the Score Board / Weigh-In.
- Install with the default settings
- Open UWW_configurator.exe
- Fill the "Server URL" with the Arena IP:
192.168.1.1:8080/api(replace the IP address with the server IP)
- Select the Mat related to this Score Board (Mat A by default)
- Open UWW_timing.exe
Arena has a built-in Rest API which allows you to extend the main scope of the project.
Raise new question, bug, or just check if your issue has already been discussed, visit our Issue tracker
Or send us a mail.
We would be thrilled to get your feedback.